The Oroville Concert Association has been providing the Oroville Community with quality LIVE entertainment for 69 years!
We are proud to present the 2022-2023 concert season!
ALL 5 CONCERTS FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
- Pauline Yang – Tuesday, October 11, 2022 – 7:30 PM
- Chester Gregory: Tribute to Jackie Wilson & Friends – Wednesday, November 9, 2022 – 7:30 PM
- Judy Carmichael – Thursday, February 9, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- Unchained Melodies: Jason “Floyd” Coleman – Thursday, March 16, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- Sail On! – Friday, April 21, 2023 – 7:30 PM
The Historic Oroville State Theatre requires all guests to adhere to the protocol allowed by the state of California CDC in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Please familiarize yourself with all indoor venue protocols prior to attending each event.
Each of our artists are carefully chosen to provide the highest quality entertainment available to the Oroville Community. The artists we choose have appeared at Carnegie Hall, on Broadway, at major sporting events and have won prestigious awards worldwide. We seek to provide a great entertainment value while supporting the arts in our community. Many of our chosen artists provide student outreaches as well. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support the arts in Oroville by ordering your season subscription today!
For more information about our concert series, you can contact a board member directly at the following phone numbers: